Now Taking Orders at $9.99 Per Month Subscription – Please Support Us!!

The Apocalypse of the Battle of Armageddon with World Wars & Rumors of Wars are continuing in to the next parts of Tribulation…..
The Urantia Planetary Government vows to end all wars and bring peace once and for all!!
I AM Christ Michael – (Merchant Account Numbers 774CQQZPWX35A)
& UniversalPoliceForce.Com (547K97LRCQG26)
Now Taking Orders at $9.99 Per Month Subscription – Please Support Us!!

$9.99 Per Month SEQUESTRTAOR® Operating System Monthly Subscription

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Criminal Trial: Heirs of Creation vs US Corporation 8-25-14

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Chris Dwaine Christensen – Versus – The Federal Reserve Bank & The Corporation of the United States of America

Law Suit – Federal Claims Court – Washington DC U.S.A.

July 24th, 2016

*Retroactive Filing: December 16th, 1962
Chris Dwaine Christensen – Plaintiff
– United States Citizen –
– Birth Certificate No. 62-008100
– DOB: 12/16/1962
– Time: 6:18 AM MST
– Place: Sunrise Hospital
– Las Vegas, NV
– Winchester (Paradise) Township
– Clark County
The Corporation of the United States of America, The United States Corporation, The Federal Reserve, The Federal Reserve Bank, etc. and Any & All Associates, Subsidiaries, Conglomerates, Sister Organizations, Corporations, Companies or Businesses.

Now Here This: In 1933 the Federal Reserve Act became the biggest murdering and fraud scheme in the history of banks, real estate and human business.

Then the Federal Reserve Bank became to take ownership of our Country & U.S. Citizen’s Birth Certificate and uses it (us human beings) like cattle, property, to buy and sale and get loans off of because we are actually a part of the devious “Corporation of the United States” making us share holders who should be getting our checks also. But, they purposely, and willfully do not want us to know and they never do want us to know about how much they have stolen from us while lying (omitting) to our parents and us children in the process.

*Take Note: They fund wars after wars just to keep their domination of the world going by owning every Country, State and Nation by setting up “Rothschild”, etc. owned & operated banks. The Government, the Cops, the Justice system & the Political system is owned by these Corporate Monsters!!

I am taking a stand to not accept the lies and murderous schemes of these bankers, politicians, oil tycoons, real estate moguls, broadcasting companies, etc. and I am now suing them for the maximum penalties & pay backs!!
To Wit;
Chris Dwaine Christensen is now bringing this case as a Law Suit to be litigated in Federal Court over the undeniable proof and evidence of premeditated theft of personal, private and business Property, Funds, Bonds, Assets, Stock Shares, Sales of Stock Shares & many other business transactions in and from the Corporation of the United States of America.
So that the United States Citizen: Chris Dwaine Christensen can and will be fully repayed, compensated & awarded all the monies, Bonds, Treasury Notes and/or Bonds, Assets, Collateral & Sales of Stock Shares, plus Physical Assets such as Real Estate, Gold, Platinum, Silver and other Properties that will at least be equal or of value more than is rightfully due “Chris Dwaine Christensen” who has been robbed, cheated, lied to, extorted from, embezzled & painfully victimized by the criminals who act with wanton disregard of the life, the happiness, the welfare, security & prosperity of a natural born child of God and a fellow Human Being.
All that shall be legally and rightfully justified to the full satisfaction of this innocent citizen of the Nation and Country of the United States of America.

This Suit for reclamations, restitution, reimbursements, allocations, re-payments, penalties, rewards and awards shall be allowed to reach the maximum potential of $21 Trillion Dollars ($21,000,000,000,000 USD) and shall be paid in full, plus interest, immediately in no more than 1 year (12 months) and with no less than 12 monthly payments if necessary.

This is the lawful act and true binding process of sequestering for the sequestration of a public informed and allotted jury. This is the immediate sequestering of property, monies and any thing that will be equal to or more than what I, Chris Dwaine Christensen, am owed. This the legal action of taking possession of assets until a debt has been paid or other claims have been met. This is also the proper action of taking forcible possession of my properties and other values. It may also be required to confiscate anything of value if this court injunction is ignored so it may also be necessary to sequestrate the trade union for assets that may follow.

This is the writ authorizing such sequestering; I am now ordering the legal process by which such sequestering shall be immediately accomplished. So therefore I demand the sequestration of any and all of the incriminating correspondence in any situation that requires an act of declaring anyone, entity, share holder, share holders, the whole corporation or part of the corporation or corporations to relinquish assets even if bankruptcy is deemed necessary for the forcible collection of funds, assets, shares, property or any thing of value to ensure that I am properly compensated. This action may also necessitate making a general cut in government spending for any measure that brings the federal budget closer to sequestration and efficient operations.

*All interested parties shall be advised and publicly notified.
1st Adjudicating Witness: “Majestone”
2nd Adjudicating Witness: “Christ Michael”
3rd Adjudicating Party: “UniversalPoliceForce.Com”
4th Adjudicating Witness & Victor: Chris Dwaine Christensen

Copyright© 2016 Majestone Enterprises®

CDC Birth Certificate

*In Further Progress: Chris Dwaine Christensen; “Plaintiff” has genuinely integrated an efficient means of litigating municipal, county, state & federal cases, including civil or criminal lawsuits with the creation of “A.U.T.O.L.A.W.®” & “DIGITALLAW®”, so that government officials and other legal representatives will not be over-burdened with unnecessary travels and time consuming affairs which can be very taxing & costly. These 2 *Integrations* will utilize current lawful processes of paramount transactions that require higher forms of considerations. With the advent of modern electronic communications & computerized technology “A.U.T.O.L.A.W.®” & “DIGITALLAW®” will achieve maximum results by using costly resources only when absolutely required. Lawyers, Powers of Attorney, Public Notaries, Paralegals, Clerks, Witnesses and Judges are needed to maintain documents, officiate claims, authorize signatures, file case matters, process transactions, witness evidence, adjudicate hearings, subpoena persons or documents, etc. *Any forms of business and/or legal transactions for the government, banking, financial, public or otherwise interested parties will be posted in proper locations to maintain transparency and legitimacy. It will be required to edit and update these formulas from time to time, so all cases will be subject to review for that clerical & legal corrections will be maintained in an expedient manner.

The Majestone Universal Stock Market Corporation®©
The MUSM®© Report©
IPO 7-28-2016 at 6:00 AM

1136. A.U.T.O.L.A.W.® Automatic Uniform Teletype Ordered Legal Allowance Works®, Incorporated IPO 7-28-16 for $777,999,888,771,136 PVC$ Quascingtons® per share.
50% Owned by Chris Dwaine Christensen Majestone® & Majestone Enterprises®
50% Owned by UniversalPoliceForce.Com® & DIGITALLAW®
48% of Holdings is offered.
52% is held by the Owners.
IPO 7-28-16 for $777,999,888,771,136 PVC$ Quascingtons® per share.
I am depositing $777,999,888,771,136 Centillion PVC$ Quascingtons® into the A.U.T.O.L.A.W.®, Inc. account.
I am ordering 777,999,888,771,136 Centillion shares.

Copyright© 2016 A.U.T.O.L.A.W.®
Copyright© 2016 UniversalPoliceForce.Com®
Copyright© 2016 Chris Dwaine Christensen®
Copyright© 2016 Christ Michael®
Copyright© 2016 Majestone®


Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Hollywood Tries to ID A-Lister Accused of Raping Corey Haim

Hollywood Tries to ID A-Lister Accused of Raping Corey Haim

Report says Haim was raped as a minor
Published 3:22 am, Saturday, September 24, 2016

Forget Brad and Angelina — a much more sinister tabloid headline has captured Hollywood’s attention this week, and inspired grim, rampant speculation about whether a famous actor repeatedly raped a now-deceased child star.

Radar Online last week published a bombshell report claiming to know the identity of a beloved male star who sexually abused an underage Corey Haimin the prime of his career. Haim died at age 38, of pneumonia, in 2010.

The publication is not naming the alleged attacker. The report, commonly referred to as a “blind item,” contends that the widely known entertainer and family man used his influence to commit the horrific acts — all part of a wider ring of alleged Hollywood pedophilia that Radar has been investigating for four years.

“The individual — a household name and revered by millions around the globe — had systematically abused him as a young boy, both on-and-off set, in their trailers and at parties attended by other A-List actors, Haim told friends,” the report reads.

Every corner of Hollywood has been sharing the story, and speculating wildly. One top agent who connects actors with brand endorsements said she “wouldn’t sleep” until she uncovers the person’s identity. Long email threads are bouncing between talent reps, managers, journalists and production companies.

One talent agent compared the fever pitch to a “mini ‘Making a Murderer.’” It’s not the most tasteful game to play, but the mystery is mixed with both horror and intense concern.

“Blind items are like a game of ping pong, you bat it across the other side and you see what bounces back. This story has got a lot of bounce,” said Dylan Howard, vice president and chief content officer of Radar Online’s  owner, American Media.

“Many people are coming forward to us with new information, and that’s beneficial for us to investigate. Any investigative reporter worth his weight in salt would want to name the predator at the heart of this story, but there are challenges to a story like this.”

He added: “They are not insurmountable.”

Haim’s friend and former costar Corey Feldman echoed the late actor’s allegations of rape as a minor and claimed to be a victim of the same ring of well-connected abusers.

“For a number of years both Haim and Feldman had discussed abuse at the hands of sexual predators … it was easy to dismiss or cast aside based on their own self-admitted drug use. However, what is apparent is that there’s enormous credibility behind the accusations,” Howard said.

The editor offered no timeline on when the publication might give the name of the alleged assailant.

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

$100 in $PVC® Paradise Value Credits$® UniversalPoliceForce.Com®

$100 in $PVC® (Paradise Value Credits$®) & MajicCredits® by MAJICBANK.US® – UniversalPoliceForce.Com®/Majestone®/Majestone Enterprises®/Christ Michael®/InternationalMonetaryFund.Mobi®

$8.88 Per Month 2 Year Membership to the (UniversalPoliceForce.Com®) SEQUESTRATOR® Operating System & Software Company Club Membership Subscription *$213.12 Total (MAJICHUT® Club) *Currently merchandise available online through Majestone Enterprises®

$9.99 Per Month SEQUESTRATOR® O/S or MAJICHUT® Club Membership at 1 Year *Minimum* = $119.88 **Currently Unavailabl**

As we begin developing our new MAJICHUT® Catalog Business we find it necessary to charge $8.88 Per Month For a 2 Year Club Membership to allow the *Profit Sharing Program to produce a more fruitful environment that we can all live by.

*All members who join for the 2 year period will have a Profit Sharing Account (PSA) that does have a portion of the funds from your purchases as well as from the Chief Business Accounts (CBA) which is contributed to by all members combined.

So, these are the steps to take to buy into the Club and purchase a Bond to start your active membership & benefits:

  1. Purchase either a 1 or 2 year Club Membership. *Potential Members must qualify first before your account can be fully activated. *(Background Checks Will Be Conducted – Criminal, Credit, Employment, Residential & Aliases, etc., Only Qualified (Sons & Daughters of God, Born of the Spirit) Candidates Will Be Approved To Join & Become An Official Club Member.
  2. Buy enough MajicCredits® from *CREDITMAJIC®MajicBank.US®/UniversalPoliceForce.Com®* to purchase at least one $100 item. *We are entertaining the idea of getting an Electronic Tablet/PC for a reasonable wholesale price that is normally sold for $99.00, such as a popular Windows 10 8″ Tablet by NuVision. This way the 75 MajicCredits® cost $100 and $10 shipping/Transfer which covers that complete purchase with delivery.
  3. Buy a minimum of one $100 MajicBank.US® Treasury Bond from InternationaMonetaryFund.Mobi®/UniversalPoliceForce.Com® to have an active financial account with Majestone Enterprises.
  4. Buy at least one $PVC® (Paradise Value Credits$®) through UniversalPoliceForce.Com® *Registered Business in Utah Tax ID 13301961 (Merchant Account I.D. 547K97LRCQG26)
  5. …..then stay tuned for more offers as your newly activated & secure Club Membership is loaded with funds and benefits for your great new future.
    MajicCredits® are becoming available with a minimum of $100

MajicCredits® are becoming available with a minimum of $100 amounts:

$100 for 75 MajicCredits® + $10.00 Electronic Transfer Fee + $6.85 (6.85% *Tax Rate) =

$200 for 160 MajicCredits® + $10.00 Electronic Transfer Fee + Tax

$300 for 250 MajicCredits® + $10.00 Electronic Transfer Fee+ Tax

$400 for 375 MajicCredits® + $10.00 Electronic Transfer Fee + Tax

$500 for 480 MajicCredits® + $10.00 Electronic Transfer Fee + Tax

$100 MajicBank.US® Treasury Bond From InternationaMonetaryFund.Mobi® $10.00 Bank & Setup Fee Plus $6.95 Shipping & 6.85% Tax.  Item No. 100MBT+10YH 

*The Majestone® Version:

$100 ChildrensDreamBank.US® MajicBank.US® InternationalMonetaryFund.Mobi® Gold U.S. Treasury Bond by Majestone®
$100 Bond Price + $50 Artist Fee (Majestone® – Chris Dwaine Christensen) + $12 Shipping/Tranfer + 6.85% Tax +

(10 Year Maximum Yield & 10 Month Hold Before Cash or Trade) *Designed & Created by Majestone* (Chris Dwaine Christensen) Universal Supreme Personal Artist AKA: *Christ Michael*

***$100 MajicBank.US® *Treasury Bond be first issued as an *Electronic Masterpiece*

**Our Treasury Bond is a *Funds on Deposit* held in our PayPal Bank Account at BancCorp Bank. *U.S. is that we are located in the United States as we do own MajicBank.US®

*Remember with PayPal® we can guarantee that if you are approved to become an active member you still have a chance to receive a refund. And with that in mind we would rather have your $100 MajicBank.US® *Treasury Bond be first issued as an *Electronic Masterpiece* before we send you your physical & printed version. This way we do not use or waste unnecessary resources printing valuable Bonds and Assets while you are deciding if our services are right for you. After the refund time period expires, you can then order your $100 MajicBank.US® Treasury Bond, or other Bonds, to be delivered to you in a durable and & fully Insured Package with all the wonderful documents & Club Membership material that will make you excited that you are part of the greatest and most extraordinary Enterprises the universe has ever seen!!

*I, Chris Dwaine Christensen, am the Founder, Creator & Owner/CEO of these wonderful Businesses, along with our Universal Father, the Eternal Son & the Infinite Spirit, we co-own & co-operate these wonderful enterprises together. I have 5 Active Businesses registered in the State of Utah Department of Commerce & I file my State Taxes with UniversalPoliceForce.Com® the Utah State Tax Commission every year. ***I, and we, have worked continuously these many years to create, integrate, develop & establish the best the universe has to offer for a Peaceful & God-Loving enterprises that will bring eternal joy, salvation & prosperity to all of us members. So, thank you for your interest in Majestone, Majestone Enterprises, the International Monetary Fund (.Mobi), Christ Michael & the Universal Police Force (.Com). I sincerely do hope that you become an active member and I promise I will take care of your account and your very valuable assets so that it will be protected & profitable for all of us members. – There is too much crime, sin and iniquity in this world that I must remove it straightway so we can have peace in our lives once and for all. *God Bless You Forever – your CEO/Founder Christ Michael, Chris Dwaine Christensen, Majestone.

Email me for questions or more information at:

MajicBank.US & InternationalMonetaryFund.Mobi – PVC$ examples.

*Only Available Exclusively to Club Members With 1 Or More Years Prepaid Contract From UniversalPoliceForce.Com®, SEQUESTRATOR® Operating System & Software Company & Majestone Enterprises® Private Stock & Merchandise Company

*Some Monies Are Now Outlawed by The Urantia Planetary Government (UPG, UUM, UBIA, UPF) However, (USD) United States Dollars may be used temporarily during a short grace period to purchase *Paradise Value Credits (PVC$) that will be used for our Majestone Enterprises Clubs, Merchandise Offers and the future monetary funds & currency monies of this world.

Outlawed Monies Are: FederalReserveNotes, Renminbi (Yuan), & All Foreign Monies, etc.

Copyright© 2016 IMF.MOBI®
Copyright© 2016 Chris Dwaine Christensen®
Copyright© 2016 Majestone Enterprises®
Copyright© 2016 MAJICBANK.US®
Copyright© 2016 InternationalMonetaryFund.Mobi®
Copyright© 2016 Majestone®

MajicBank.US & InternationalMonetaryFund.Mobi

Email Me (Chris D. Christensen) For Details At: Or:

Copyright© 2016 Christ Michael®
Copyright© 2016 Chris Dwaine Christensen®
Copyright© 2016 Majestone®
Copyright© 2016 InternationalMonetaryFund.Mobi®
Copyright© 2016 UniversalPoliceForce.Com®

UrantiaPlanetaryGovernment.Com Currency, Notes, Certificates – PVC$ examples.

Customer Reply Letter (CRL) from the SEQUESTRATOR® Operating System Monthly Membership:

Hello _ _ _ _ _ _,
Thank You For Your Order.
We received your first monthly payment of $9.99 for the SEQUESTRATOR® Operating System Monthly Membership.
These funds will be held in the original PayPal Account with the UniversalPoliceForce.Com® while we are getting familiar with you and making sure you are aware of the actual membership terms and conditions.
As the Owner/Operator & CEO I will not be using your funds immediately. If you are approved as a actual member the funds will be allocated to various accounts for your future as well as the SEQUESTRATOR® Operating System Company.
A portion of your member’s monthly dues will be going to the Profit Sharing Account (PSA), also an account each for Insurance, Account & Device SecurityHardware Manufacturing & Maintenance, our exclusive Store, and of course the development of the SEQUESTRATOR® Operating System itself. All together there will be 8 – 10 accounts per customer that does include up to 3 different Bank Accounts.
But, I must remind you we have to do checks on each of our potential Club Members to insure the safety of every member’s accounts, data, content & investments, as well as the Integrity of our Company – your Company, my Company & our Company.
If you feel the need to withdraw from this offer you may do so at this time.
If you choose to accept the agreement for checks of our members we will need to verify your true identity as well as your intents and purposes for wishing to join the SEQUESTRATOR® Operating System Monthly Membership Club. Doing background checks does cost money and the more depth of checks needed the more expensive it is to run. Such as Criminal, Residential, Credit (Financial), Aliases & Origins must be verified. We are going to make sure that hackers, thieves, government employees, affiliates or contractors, and other potential dangerous individuals or group will not be granted membership or access to our files, funds, creations, business data, etc.
Also, we will be recruiting approved Club Members to work in the Development Divisions and other Independent Contractor & Regular Employment Positions.
There is much more to inform you of. We are a brand new company in the making. Our One-of-a-Kind security based SEQUESTRATOR® Operating System is a special system that includes every member as a group of investors, Profit Sharing/Receiving Family and contributors to the overall Technology and Usability of our Great Company. Each Member will also be allowed to participate in our other Private Businesses such as our very own Stock Market Company.
Please take the time to decide if this Members Only Business & Investment Program is right for you.
Let me know of your decision at your earliest convenience.
Chris D. Christensen
Creator/Founder/Owner/Operator & CEO
P.S. I file Taxes to the State of Utah each and every year as the Owner/Operator & CEO of UniversalPoliceForce.Com® and other businesses.
Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

A punch. A death. And now a fear in Britain that a surge in hate crimes is here to stay.

A punch. A death. And now a fear in Britain that a surge in hate crimes is here to stay.

HARLOW, England — He went down with a single punch.

Arkadiusz Jóźwik — shy, devoted to his mother and an immigrant to Britain from his native Poland — was out with friends late last month enjoying pizza and drinks when they were set upon by a group of teens, some reportedly shouting anti-Polish slurs.

The punch knocked Jóźwik to the ground, the back of his head slapping the concrete of the rundown pedestrian plaza in this hardscrabble London suburb. The 40-year-old was taken off of life support days later.

Now Jóźwik’s violent death is reverberating throughout Britain, and across Europe, as the latest evidence of a post-Brexit surge in suspected hate crimes directed at immigrants.

When anti-immigrant assaults first started rising after the June 23 vote to leave the European Union, authorities expressed hope that the spike would prove temporary.

But nearly three months later, the rate of such crimes remains sharply higher than it was last year, generating fears that the xenophobic passions unleashed by the Brexit vote have created a new normal of fear and intimidation for the country’s approximately 8.5 million foreign-born residents.

It may get worse: Those who backed Brexit, expecting the vote to leave the European Union would yield mass deportations and a ban on new immigrant arrivals, are bound to be disappointed by the years-long bureaucratic slog that lies ahead, which could lead to even more violence as frustration sets in.

Eric Hind, a Polish-born friend of Jóźwik’s, said the day after the vote that he received messages on Facebook: “What time is the next bus back to Poland?” His mother and his sister were told by their factory manager that “now you Poles need to pack up your bags and go back home.”

The vote mandated no such thing. But the threat of violence may force them out just the same.

“People are scared and horrified. I’m scared and horrified,” Hind said “My wife wants to move back to Poland. I keep saying, ‘Let’s not panic.’ Arek’s death was one case. But it could have been me.”

Such is the depth of concern that the Polish national police sent two officers to Harlow last week to patrol the town, which was largely built in the 1950s as a concrete-clad socialist utopia for London residents who were bombed out during the Blitz.

In more recent decades, Harlow has struggled with closed factories and wide income disparities, even as immigrants have moved in to launch businesses and get a foothold in their new land.

“A lot of people here feel like they’ve been left behind. Britain’s moving on at a huge pace, but their situation is getting worse and worse,” said Owen Jones, senior organizer for the anti-extremism group Hope Not Hate. “Then they see immigrants driving around in nicer cars and living better lives than they do. It creates even more resentment.”

In the pedestrian plaza where Jóźwik died — its storefronts dominated by liquor shops, betting parlors and faded pubs — officers with “Policja” stamped on their blue uniforms are walking the beat alongside those bearing the more familiar bulbous black caps of a British bobby.

The Polish officers have no formal police powers in Britain. But their highly unusual assignment was intended to help “engage with members of the Polish community who do not speak English as their first language,” according to the local Essex police force.

The arrival of the officers followed days after a visit to London by Polish Foreign Minister Witold Waszczykowski, who cited Jóźwik’s death and other attacks in arguing that the Brexit vote had spawned an eruption of violence against immigrants who “deserve to be respected and secured.”

Last week, European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker used his annual state-of-the-E.U. address to speak out about Jóźwik’s killing and the rising British nativism it has come to represent.

“We Europeans can never accept Polish workers being harassed, beaten up or even murdered on the streets of Essex,” Juncker said.

British leaders, too, have strongly condemned the rise in hate crimes. Prime Minister Theresa May has addressed the issue from the floor of the House of Commons and phoned her Polish counterpart to express her “deep regret” at crimes such as the attack on Jóźwik.

Here in Harlow, his death has spawned a reckoning over the town’s problems with anti-immigrant prejudice.

“This isn’t a town where everyone has pitchforks and is outright racist,” said Emma Toal, deputy leader of the Harlow Council. “There’s a big portion of the community that is shocked by this and doesn’t want any Polish person to have to fear violence.”

But Toal acknowledged there were some in Harlow who are hostile toward immigrants, and who had been deceived by pro-Brexit politicians into thinking that a vote to leave would force foreigners to head home.

“People thought they were voting to take back control, and that many immigrants wouldn’t be allowed to stay,” she said.

Those with such views may be a minority in Harlow. But they aren’t difficult to find.

The tree-shaded spot where Jóźwik was attacked is now strewn with flowers, candles, Polish soccer jerseys and messages of peace. “Down with racism!” reads a hand-lettered sign in black ink.

A man with a buzz cut walking past the site, his pit bull tugging at the end of a short leash, explained to a young child one recent day that the tribute was “a memorial for something that happened to scum.”

Others here vehemently deny that the town has a problem with prejudice, and say Jóźwik was killed not because he was a foreigner but because he was unlucky — chosen randomly by teens looking for trouble.

“It had nothing to do with racism, but it’s become politicized,” said Sue Keningale, a local resident who puffed on an electronic cigarette as she waited outside a laundromat. “Yeah, it was a Polish guy who died. But what would have happened if it was an English guy?”

Keningale said the real problem in Harlow is that young people have nothing to do, and police do little to disrupt violent behavior. “There’s been trouble here before with the kids. It’s not a new thing,” she said.

Hind said he doesn’t believe the attack was random. He said he had spoken with another friend who survived the assault by the teens who told him that “the whole atmosphere changed when they said they were Polish.”

“It was a hate crime,” Hind said of the killing of the burly factory worker. “It’s because of where he came from.”

Police have confirmed they are investigating that possibility.

Hind, an information technology manager who organized a peace vigil in his friend’s honor, said he worries that for all their rhetoric, authorities aren’t taking the rise in hate crimes seriously. He described the presence of the Polish officers as “a joke,” and said it would do nothing substantive to address immigrants’ concerns for their safety.

That makes him nervous, even as he resists his wife’s pleas to move the family away from the hostility they feel in Harlow and back to their homeland.

“I’m not going to let this destroy everything I’ve worked for,” Hind said. “I came here to achieve something.”

Karla Adam contributed to this report from London.

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

New top-level domains a money grab and a mistake: Paul Vixie

New top-level domains a money grab and a mistake: Paul Vixie

DNS is what makes the internet relevant, says Vixie, with ICANN caving in to demands from the companies it’s meant to be regulating indicating corruption.

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

CRISIS: Internet to Have Global Governance October 1. Call Congress!

  • The absence of the U.S. in overseeing the governance of the internet could spell the end of the current era of free speech on the internet, as well as free enterprise.
  • What guarantees are there that internet governance will not eventually end up in the hands of those very governments, seeing as they are all very eager to gain control of it? None. The Geneva Declaration of Principles makes clear that the UN, run by a majority of authoritarian governments, wants a decisive role for governments in internet governance.
  • Civil society groups and activists are calling on Congress to sue the Obama Administration — perhaps at least to postpone the date until more Americans are aware of the plan. It is not too late.

Very soon, on October 1, 2016, much of the internet’s governance will shift from the US National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA) authority to a nonprofit multi-stakeholder entity, the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, also known by its acronym ICANN.

Until now, NTIA has been responsible for key internet domain name functions, such as the coordination of the DNS (Domain Name System) root, IP addresses, and other internet protocol resources. But in March 2014, the U.S. announced its plan to let its contract with ICANN to operate key domain name functions expire in September 2015, passing the oversight of the agency to a global governance model. The expiration was subsequently delayed until October 1, 2016.

According to the NTIA’s press release at the time,

“NTIA’s responsibility includes the procedural role of administering changes to the authoritative root zone file – the database containing the lists of names and addresses of all top-level domains – as well as serving as the historic steward of the DNS. NTIA currently contracts with ICANN to carry out the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) functions and has a Cooperative Agreement with Verisign under which it performs related root zone management functions. Transitioning NTIA out of its role marks the final phase of the privatization of the DNS as outlined by the U.S. Government in 1997”.

According to the NTIA, from the inception of ICANN, the U.S. government and internet stakeholders envisioned that the U.S. role in the IANA functions would be temporary. The Commerce Department’s June 10, 1998 Statement of Policy stated that the U.S. government “is committed to a transition that will allow the private sector to take leadership for DNS management.” The official reason, therefore, is that

“ICANN as an organization has matured and taken steps in recent years to improve its accountability and transparency and its technical competence. At the same time, international support continues to grow for the multi-stakeholder model of Internet governance as evidenced by the continued success of the Internet Governance Forum and the resilient stewardship of the various Internet institutions”.

The Obama Administration says that the transition will have no practical effects on the internet’s functioning or its users, and even considers the move necessary in order to maintain international support for the internet and to prevent a fracturing of its governance.

Oh really?

While the transition may appear ostensibly “technical”, the absence of the United States in overseeing the governance of the internet could spell the end of the current era of free speech on the internet, as well as free enterprise.

This is not merely wild speculation; it is evident in the statements that several governments, who are less than enchanted with the concept of freedom of speech, have made in recent years regarding the governance of the internet.

Some of these statements have come to light in the preparatory work of the United Nations World Summit on Information Society, known today as WSIS+10 — a process that began in 2003 with the Geneva Declaration of Principles and that continues to this day. Purportedly, the purpose of the process is a “commitment to build a people-centred, inclusive and development-oriented Information Society, where everyone can create, access, utilize and share information and knowledge” (section A.1), but already in section B.1 it becomes clear that the UN, run by a majority of authoritarian governments, wants a decisive role for governments in internet governance:

“Governments, as well as private sector, civil society and the United Nations and other international organizations have an important role and responsibility in the development of the Information Society and, as appropriate, in decision-making processes. Building a people-centred Information Society is a joint effort which requires cooperation and partnership among all stakeholders”.

The UN, in the form of International Telecommunication Union (ITU), has already tried in vain to wrestle control of the internet from ICANN, but where the ITU failed, WSIS+10 may succeed with the new “global governance” ICANN, unshielded from the protection of the US.

The urge of various governments to control the internet is evidently there. If anything, this was clear from the submissions for the December 2015 WSIS+10 UN General Assembly High Level Meeting.

The written submission of the Group of 77 plus China — a coalition, dating from 1964, of developing countries that now includes 134 nations — stated that, “The management of the Internet involves both technical and public-policy issues and … the overall authority for Internet related public policy issues is the sovereign right of States.”

China’s individual submission was even more interesting. It stated that,

“The multi-stakeholder governance model that brings together governments, the private sector and non-governmental organizations would be respected… This model should not be lopsided, and any tendency to place sole emphasis on the role of businesses and non-governmental organizations while marginalizing governments should be avoided. The roles and responsibilities of national governments in regard to regulation and security of the network should be upheld. It is necessary to ensure that United Nations plays a facilitating role in setting up international public policies pertaining to the Internet. We should work on the internationalization of Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers”.

When China says that ICANN should be internationalized, it hardly has in mind an increased role for non-governmental organizations.

Russia did not even pay lip service to the multi-stakeholder governance model but cut straight to the point:

“We consider it necessary to consecutively increase the role of governments in the Internet governance, with strengthening the activity of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) in this field, as well as with support of the UNESCO activity in the development of ethical aspects of Internet use…”

“Ethical aspects of Internet use”?

Saudi Arabia, in its submission, also emphasized, that a priority for the WSIS+10 should be, “actualization of enhanced cooperation to enable governments… to carry out their roles and responsibilities in international public policy issues pertaining to the internet”.

According to the Wall Street Journal, the Obama Administration — as well as many in the high-tech community — regards the long-planned move as necessary to maintain international support for the internet and prevent a fracturing of its governance — a claim critics may find dubious. The U.S. government’s role “has long been a source of irritation to foreign governments,” according to the NTIA. One look at many foreign governments and it is easy to see why. The NTIA claims that, “These calls for replacing the multi-stakeholder model with a multilateral, government-run approach will only grow louder if the U.S. government fails to complete the transition”. Is that a threat?

But what guarantees are there that internet governance will not eventually end up in the hands of those very governments, seeing as they are all very eager to gain control of it? None.

In fact, those who claim to care about a free and uncensored internet, unbridled by government and international state organizations, should take a close look at the proposals for the plan for ICANN that the different stakeholders, including governments, came to agree on in March 2016 in Marrakech. According to this plan, the Governmental Advisory Committee (GAC), a decisional participant in ICANN, will — subject to certain limitations — be able to participate in decision-making on budgets, board member removals, and other matters of ICANN corporate governance. This is new and represents a major shift, which should concern those who care about internet freedom. Even if this plan is discarded for some reason, it shows how eagerly governments are pushing for control in internet matters. That observation alone should serve as a warning to those who take at face value the U.S. administration’s declarations that nothing will change.

The decision to transfer authority to ICANN has met with resistance in the U.S. Congress, and a coalition of more than two dozen civil society groups and activists are even calling on Congress to sue the Obama Administration — perhaps at least to postpone the date until more Americans are aware of the plan. It is not too late.

Judith Bergman is a writer, columnist, lawyer and political analyst.


Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Hexavalent chromium (chromium-6) was just found in 75% of drinking water… the mass chemical suicide of America is under way

Hexavalent chromium (chromium-6) was just found in 75% of drinking water… the mass chemical suicide of America is under way

(NaturalNews) An Environmental Working Group review of government water analysis data reveals that 75% of drinking water in America is contaminated with cancer-causing hexavalent chromium (also known as chromium-6). In a widely publicized report, EWG warns that 200 million Americans are right now being exposed to this toxic chemical in their water.

This is on top of our own efforts at where my lab tested hundreds of municipal water samples from across the country and found high levels of lead and other heavy metals in 6.7% of samples.

Yet another problem is hexavalent chromium, which is used in industrial operations such as chrome plating and the manufacturing of plastics and dyes. It has been linked to liver and kidney damage in animals as well as to leukemia, stomach cancer, and other cancers. Hexavalent Chromium has been found in the tap water of thirty-one out of thirty-five cities sampled. Of these cities, twenty-five had levels that exceeded safety standards. Sadly, even if your water is not contaminated with any of these substances, it may still be unsafe to drink. – The Great American Health Hoax – The Surprising Truth About Modern Medicine by Raymond Francis

America’s infrastructure collapsing into Third World status

As Donald Trump said recently at a rally in Michigan, we used to make cars in Flint and you couldn’t drink the water in Mexico. Now the cars are being made in Mexico, and you can’t drink the water in Flint. Nor can you safely drink public water almost anywhere in America, as it’s almost universally contaminated with chromium-6, heavy metals or other toxic chemicals.

This doesn’t even cover the deliberate poisoning of public water systems with fluoride, a neurotoxic chemical purchased in bulk from Chinese chemical plants (or sometimes acquired as a waste product from fertilizer manufacturing factories). Fluoride is dumped into public water supplies under the quack science claim that every person in the nation is deficient in fluoride — a blatantly false and highly irresponsible claim. In reality, many children suffer from fluorosis, a dark mottling and discoloration of the teeth caused by too much exposure to toxic fluoride.

Avoid fluoride. A highly toxic metal, fluoride accumulates in certain areas of the brain (the pineal gland and hippocampus) and has been shown to significantly lower IQ and interfere with memory and complex brain functions. Studies have shown that even concentrations of 0.5 parts per million (ppm) can damage cells and microvessels in the brain. Yet, 60 percent of our public drinking water is fluorinated at higher levels of 1 to 1.3 ppm. – Dr. Blaylock’s Prescriptions for Natural Health – 70 Remedies for Common Conditions by Russell L. Blaylock

What’s astonishing in all this is just how quickly America’s infrastructure is collapsing into “Third World” status under the rule of a corrupt political establishment. The education system has become nothing more than a propaganda indoctrination system; the food supply is inundated with unlabeled GMOs and toxic herbicides like glyphosate; and now the water is too toxic to drink almost everywhere.

California, a corrupt regime run by incompetent communists and “progressive” idiots, went right along with the toxic chemical industry to allow an astonishing 500 times higher levels of chromium-6 than what’s known to be safe.

From the EWG report:

The California scientists based their public health goal of 0.02 parts per billion solely on protecting people from cancer and other diseases. Public health goals are not legally enforceable, but legal limits are supposed to be set as close as possible to health goals “while considering cost and technical feasibility.”But the California Department of Public Health relied on a flawed analysis that exaggerated the cost of treatment and undervalued the benefits of stricter regulation, and adopted a legally enforceable limit of 10 parts per billion.

But, wait… according to the lunatics selling contaminated “superfoods,” chromium-6 is all just fine because it’s “naturally occurring”…

Adding even more lunacy and catastrophic humor to this issue, there exist some highly unethical superfood / raw foods companies that claim eating heavy metals is GOOD for you because lead, mercury, arsenic and cadmium are all “naturally occurring.”

Well then, according to the EPA, chromium-6 causes cancer and it’s also “naturally occurring.” I guess that means you’re supposed to drink more, right? From the EPA website:

Chromium-6 occurs naturally in the environment from the erosion of natural chromium deposits. It can also be produced by industrial processes. There are demonstrated instances of chromium being released to the environment by leakage, poor storage, or inadequate industrial waste disposal practices.

I guess soon, you’ll see Whole Foods carrying a brand new “superfood” product called “VitaChromium Six,” promoted by a young, hyperactive nitwit guru with an obedient following of brainwashed (and brain damaged) worshippers who don’t realize they’re all members of a chemical suicide cult. (Yeah, I said it.)

Who needs to drink the Kool-Aid when you’ve got super nutritious VitaChromium Six on sale at Whole Foods?

If you aren’t filtering your water, you’re committing chemical suicide

After becoming aware of all the toxic metals and chemicals in the drinking water these days, if you aren’t filtering your water with a reputable, lab-verified water filter, you’re basically participating in the chemical suicide of humanity.

Fortunately, the solution is very simple: Buy and use a reputable water filter!

At my online store, we sell the lab-verified Big Berkey gravity filter, which also doubles as an emergency system requiring no electricity whatsoever.

I’ve also personally tested and helped launch the AquaTru countertop filter, which removes chromium-6 and hundreds of other toxic chemicals and heavy metals.

Finally, if you want to test the heavy metals in your own water (or your supplements or even your hair!), check out this heavy metals test kit we offer, which analyzes your sample for 20 elements, including heavy metals and various trace minerals. (The kit does not, however, quantitate chromium-6.)

BOTTOM LINE: When illegal aliens walk across the wide open border and enter America to collect unlimited free entitlement benefits, there should be a sign posted that reads, “Welcome to America. DON’T DRINK THE WATER.”

Learn more:

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Wendover, Utah History – “Enola Gay” Atomic Bomber Report

Wendover, Utah History – “Enola Gay” Atomic Bomber Report

*My Dad, Huel Dean Christensen, said he was stationed at the Wendover, Utah Base when the Enola Gay B-29 Bomber was there, whether for refueling or whatever. **I stayed with my dad for a year until his passing in October 1999, 1 month after my daughter’s birth. Hey dad “Giant” we now have the Urantia Universal Military, the Universal Police Force, etc.!!

**On 9/11/2001 I, Chris Dwaine Christensen, was immediately dispatched from Wendover, Utah (where I was in active reserve status) to Salt Lake City, Utah (September 2001) where I began the long earthly stretch of my Paradise Universal Armed Military and Super-Galactic Ballistic War engagement against all wicked forces on Urantia/Earth and against any and all dark forces of the Lucifer rebellion. I am also now the Executioner of Days from the Paradise Reserve Corps of Destiny. I AM WEAPON!!

Wendover is a city in Tooele County, Utah, United States. The population was 1,537 at the 2000 census, with a 2006 estimated population of 1,632.[3]

Wendover is on the western border of Utah, and is contiguous with West Wendover, Nevada. Interstate 80 runs just north of both cities, while Interstate 80 Business (Wendover Boulevard) runs through the two cities. The Wendover Cut-off was the former path of the Victory Highway as well as U.S. Route 40 to Wendover. Today it serves as a frontage road between Wendover and Knolls just to the south of the Interstate.

The town was established in 1908 as a station stop on the Western Pacific Railroad, then under construction.[4]

The transcontinental telephone line was completed as workers raised the final pole at Wendover, Utah on June 27, 1914, after construction of 3,400 miles of telephone line. However, the line was not initiated until January 25, 1915, when the first transcontinental telephone call was made to coincide with the opening of the Panama Pacific Exposition.[5]

From 1917 to 1939, a Western Pacific subsidiary known as the Deep Creek Railroad also operated into Wendover. The Western Pacific became part of the larger Union Pacific Railroad in 1983.

Hangar of the Enola Gay on the former Wendover Army Air Field

During World War II, the nearby Wendover Army Air Field was a training base for bomber pilots, including the crew of the Enola Gay. The Enola Gay was stationed here until June 1945.[6]

Recently[when?] the Utah Department of Transportation completed an interchange at Aria Boulevard on Interstate 80.[3][dead link] Investment is also underway to restore the Wendover Airfield,[7] which is currently managed by Tooele County. Meanwhile, lodging has increased along Wendover Boulevard in recent years.[8]

Tooele County School District has completed Anna Smith Elementary School, which serves the Wendover area.[9] Wendover and Tooele County recently[when?] built a joint complex for municipal and county functions.

Movements to unite Wendover with West Wendover, which is located across the border in Nevada and allows gambling operations, have taken place but require the approval of the U.S. Congress and the Nevada and Utah legislatures. The U.S. House of Representatives passed a resolution permitting Wendover to leave Utah and join Nevada in 2002, but the bill was blocked in the U.S. Senate and did not become law.[10],_Utah

Wendover Air Force Base is a former United States Air Force base in Utah now known as Wendover Airport. During World War II, it was a training base for B-17 and B-24 bomber crews. It was the training site of the 509th Composite Group, the B-29 unit that carried out the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

After the war, Wendover was used for training exercises, gunnery range and as a research facility. It was closed by the Air Force in 1969, and the base was given to Wendover City in 1977. Tooele County, Utah, assumed ownership of the airport and base buildings in 1998, and the County continues to operate the airfield as a public airport. A portion of the original bombing range is now the Utah Test and Training Range (UTTR) which is used extensively by the Air Force with live fire targets on the range.

Wendover Air Force Base’s history began in 1940, when the United States Army began looking for additional bombing ranges. The area near the town of Wendover was well-suited to these needs; the land was virtually uninhabited, had generally excellent flying weather, and the nearest large city (Salt Lake City) was 100 miles (160 km) away (Wendover had around 100 citizens at the time).[1] Though isolated, the area was served by the Western Pacific Railroad, and many of its citizens were employed by the railroad.[2]

Construction of the base began on 20 September 1940 and on the range on 4 November 1940. Wendover Air Base became a subpost of Fort Douglas in Salt Lake City on 29 July 1941. By that time a total of 1,822,000 acres (737,000 ha) had been acquired for the base and associated gunnery/bombing range 86 miles (138 km) long and 18 to 36 miles (29 to 58 km) wide.[1] Ranchers protested the loss of their grazing land, which they claimed would wipe them out and cost the state of Utah $1.5 million annually. They took their complaints toGovernor Henry Hooper Blood, but the War Department pressed on with the development of the bombing range.[3] The first military contingent arrived on 12 August 1941, to construct targets on the bombing range. To provide water, a pipeline was run from a spring on Pilot Peak to the base.[1]

World War II[edit]

Aerial photo of Wendover AAF looking north, 1943

With the entrance of the United States into World War II, Wendover Field took on greater importance. It was the Army Air Force’s largest bombing and gunnery range. On March 1942 the Army Air Force activated Wendover Army Air Field and also assigned the research and development of guided missiles, pilotless aircraft, and remotely controlled bombs to the site. The new base was supplied and serviced by the Ogden Air Depot at Hill Field. In April 1942, the Wendover Sub-Depot was activated and assumed technical and administrative control of the field, under the Ogden Air Depot. The Wendover Sub-Depot was tasked to requisition, store, and issue all Army Air Forces property for organizations stationed at Wendover Field for training.[3]

By late 1943 there were some 2,000 civilian employees and 17,500 military personnel at Wendover. Construction at the base continued for most of the war, including three 8,100-foot (2,500 m) paved runways, taxiways, a 300,000-square-foot (28,000 m2) ramp, and seven hangars. By May 1945 the base consisted of 668 buildings, including a 300-bed hospital, gymnasium, swimming pool, library, chapel, cafeteria, bowling alley, two movie theatres, and 361 housing units for married officers and civilians.[3]

Heavy Bombardment Group training[edit]

Wendover’s mission was to train heavy bomb groups. The training of Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress and Consolidated B-24 Liberator groups began in April 1942, with the arrival of the306th Bomb Group flying B-17s.[1] From March 1942 through April 1944, Wendover AAF hosted twenty newly formed B-17 and B-24 groups during one phase of their group training.[3]The Second Air Force organized bombardment training into three phases. In the first, training focused on the individual crew members. In the second, training involved the whole crew, who would conduct training together. The third and final phase saw the group’s crews training together, with formation flying and practice combat missions. Until the end of 1943, each phase of training was conducted at a different base.[4]

Heavy Bomb Groups Trained at Wendover Army Air Base
Group Type Destination Training dates Reference
306th Bomb Group B-17 Eighth Air Force April–August 1942 [3][5]
302d Bomb Group B-24 Operational Conversion Unit July–September 1942 [3][6]
308th Bomb Group B-24 Fourteenth Air Force October–November 1942 [3][7]
100th Bomb Group B-17 Eighth Air Force November 1942 – January 1943 [3][8]
379th Bomb Group B-17 Eighth Air Force December 1942 – February 1943 [3][9]
384th Bomb Group B-17 Eighth Air Force January–April 1943 [3][10]
388th Bomb Group B-17 Eighth Air Force February–May 1943 [3][11]
393d Bomb Group B-17 Operational Conversion Unit April–June 1943 [3][12]
399th Bomb Group B-24 Operational Conversion Unit April–December 1943 [3][13]
445th Bomb Group B-24 Eighth Air Force June–July 1943 [3][14]
448th Bomb Group B-24 Eighth Air Force July–September 1943 [3][15]
451st Bomb Group B-24 Fifteenth Air Force July–September 1943 [3][16]
458th Bomb Group B-24 Eighth Air Force July 1943 – September 1943 [3][17]
461st Bomb Group B-24 Fifteenth Air Force July 1943 [3][18]
464th Bomb Group B-24 Fifteenth Air Force August 1943 [3][19]
467th Bomb Group B-24 Eighth Air Force August–September 1943 [3][20]
489th Bomb Group B-24 Eighth Air Force October 1943 – April 1944 [3][21]
490th Bomb Group B-24 Eighth Air Force October 1943 [3][22]
494th Bomb Group B-24 Seventh Air Force December 1943 – April 1944 [3][23]
457th Bomb Group B-17 Eighth Air Force December 1943 – January 1944 [3][24]

Fighter training[edit]

In April 1944, the role of Wendover Army Air Base changed with the arrival from Louisiana of P-47 fighters of the 72nd Fighter Wing. The program ended in September after three groups, totalling 180 men, had been trained.[1]

509th Composite Group[edit]

Main article: 509th Composite Group

In June 1943, preparations began for the operational use of atomic bombs.[25] Although not as suitable for the atomic mission as the British Avro Lancaster with its cavernous 33-foot (10 m) bomb bay, Major General Leslie R. Groves, Jr., the director of the Manhattan Project, and General Henry H. Arnold, the Chief of United States Army Air Forces (USAAF), wanted to use an American plane, if this was at all possible, so the Boeing B-29 Superfortress was chosen, even though it required substantial modification.[26] The modification project was codenamed Silverplate, but this codename eventually came to identify the training and operational aspects of the program as well.[27]

Abandoned World War II housing units at Wendover Army Air Field

Arnold selected Lieutenant Colonel Paul Tibbets, an officer with a distinguished combat record in Europe and North Africa, who had expert knowledge of the B-29 as one of its test pilots, to form and train a group to deliver atomic bombs.[28] Tibbets chose the Wendover over Great Bend, Kansas, and Mountain Home, Idaho, as the location for his training program.[29] It was remote, which was good for secrecy and security, but within reasonable distance by air from the Manhattan Project’s Site Y, at Los Alamos, New Mexico, and the Salton Sea Naval Auxiliary Air Station, where bombing tables for the mission would be prepared.[28] The base was given the code name “Kingman”, and became the Manhattan Project’s Site K. The activity to assemble, modify and flight test prototype bombs was named “Project W-47“.[30]

On 14 September 1944, the 393d Bomb Squadron arrived at Wendover[31] from its former base at Fairmont Army Air Base, Nebraska, where it had been an operational training unit (OTU) with the504th Bombardment Group since 12 March.[32][31] When its parent group deployed to the Marianas in early November 1944, the squadron was assigned directly to the Second Air Force until creation of the 509th Composite Group on 17 December 1944.[33] As part of the formation of the 509th, about 800 people stationed at the field, were transferred to the new group.[34] To make the 509th Composite Group as self-contained as possible, other units were assigned, including the 390th Air Service Group, with the 603d Air Engineering and 1027th Materiel Squadrons; the 320th Troop Carrier Squadron, known as the “Green Hornet Airlines”; the 1395th Military Police Company, and later the 1st Ordnance Squadron. A Manhattan Project unit, the 1st Technical Detachment, was attached to the group.[35]

The 216th Army Air Forces Base Unit (Special) constructed prototype atomic weapons (without nuclear material) and drop tested them. Little was known about the flight characteristics of the prototype atom bomb designs and how the fusing mechanism would work. In February 1945, a Flight Test Section was created within the 216th Army Air Forces Base Unit to carry out testing with prototype bombs in the shape of the Little Boy and Fat Man bombs. It was originally equipped with five Silverplate B-29s, three flight crews and five maintenance crews.[30] To help out with an increasingly demanding schedule, four crews from the 393d Bombardment Squadron were made available. The Flight Test Section carried out 24 drop tests in June and 30 in July.[30] About two thirds of the June tests were with Fat Man shapes and the rest with Little Boy ones. In July, all but four of the tests were with Fat Man shapes, some with explosive-filled Pumpkin bombs.[36] Test drops were carried out at Wendover, at the Naval Ordnance Test Station at Inyokern, and at the Salton Sea Naval Auxiliary Air Station. Testing continued up to the last minute, with the Fat Man firing unit, known as the X-unit, only being successfully tested at Wendover on 4 August, and a final test of the X-unit was carried out six days later.[37]

The aircrews trained continuously until May. Each bombardier completed at least 50 practice drops of inert pumpkin bombs before Tibbets declared his group combat-ready.[38] The ground support echelon of the 509th Composite Group received movement orders and moved by rail on 26 April 1945 to its port of embarkation at Seattle, Washington. On 6 May the support elements sailed on the SS Cape Victory for the Marianas, while group materiel was shipped on the SS Emile Berliner.[39] An advance party of the air echelon flew by C-54 to North Field, Tinian, between 15 and 22 May.[40] It was joined by the ground echelon on 29 May 1945, marking the group’s official change of station.[41] It was from Tinian that it carried out the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.[42]

The 216th Army Air Forces Base Unit moved to Oxnard Field in September 1945, where it was transferred to the Manhattan District’s 9812th Technical Services Unit on 17 December 1945.[43] Oxnard was later designated Sandia Base. The Special Ordnance Detachment took with it its special tools and equipment, and even some of its buildings.[30] The test program resumed at Sandia in January 1946.[44]

JB-2 Testing[edit]

Main article: Republic-Ford JB-2

JB-2 being inspected by USAAF personnel at Wendover AAF, 1944

In early September 1944, a detachment of the Special Weapons Branch, Wright Field, Ohio, arrived at Wendover with thirteen Republic-Ford JB-2 flying bombs. The JB-2 was a United States copy of the Nazi V-1 flying bomb, which was reverse-engineered from malfunctioning wrecks of V-1s recovered in England. The United States JB-2 was different from the German V-1 in only the smallest of dimensions. At Wendover, a launch ramp was constructed for the JB-2, engineered from plans developed from aerial photographs of ramps used by the Germans in the Low Countries. In addition to the ground launch ramp, a B-17 Flying Fortress was modified to be able to carry the jet bomb underneath a wing and air launch it. Numerous tests were conducted and an initial production order was 1,000 units was made by the Army, with subsequent planned production of 1,000 per month. The fortunes of war in Europe in the spring of 1945 led to the decision to use the JB-2 in the Pacific Theater, to be used as part of Operation Downfall, the planned invasion of Japan. The sudden end of the war in September 1945 led to the curtailment of the JB-2 program and the weapon was never used in combat.[45]

Postwar use[edit]

The training of B-29 aircrews and the testing of prototype atom bombs was the last major contribution of Wendover Field during World War II. After war’s end, some crew training continued, but at a reduced level. For a while, B-29s which had returned from the Marianas were flown to Wendover for storage. In the summer of 1946, the Ogden Air Technical Service Command at Hill Army Air Field north of Salt Lake City assumed jurisdiction over all operations at Wendover Field except engineering and technical projects.[3]

Enola Gay hangar

Wendover played a key role in the postwar weapons development industry with three areas being developed. The first was further testing of the JB-2 Loon flying bomb. In the case of the second area, the B-17 Flying Fortress, obsolete as a combat aircraft, was being tested to fly remotely. Gliding bombs, based on captured technology from the wartime Henschel Hs 293 German radio-controlled glide bomb were being developed that could be controlled by radar or radio. The third consisted of bombs that could be controlled by the launching plane. The historic GAPA (ground to air pilotless aircraft) Boeing project resulted in the first supersonic flight of an American Air Force vehicle on 6 August 1946.[46] In March 1947, the Air Proving Ground Command research programs were moved to Alamogordo Army Airfield, New Mexico. As a result, 1,200 personnel from Wendover Field were moved to New Mexico from Utah and were relocated to Alamogordo to conduct guided missile research projects. Three ongoing projects were transferred: Ground-to-Air Pilotless Aircraft (GAPA), JB-2 Loon flight testing, and ASM-A-1 Tarzon gliding bomb.[46][47]

Transferred to the Strategic Air CommandFifteenth Air Force in March 1947. With the establishment of the U.S. Air Force as an independent service later that year, the installation was renamedWendover Air Force Base in 1947,[3] but while bombardment groups deploying on maneuvers used the bombing range, the rest of the base remained unused. It was inactivated in 1948 and declared surplus, although retained in a caretaker status. The Air Materiel Command assumed responsibility for the base in July 1950, placing it under the jurisdiction of Ogden Air Material Area at Hill Air Force Base. Between 1950 and 1954, the base was manned by a skeleton crew of thirteen. The buildings deteriorated. Some were removed, some demolished, and some burned down.[47]

Tactical Air Command (TAC) reactivated the base under the Ninth Air Force on 1 October 1954, and tactical units deployed there for exercises, utilizing the base for the next four years. TAC invested several million dollars renovating the base facilities, and constructed new targets on the range. But only 331 personnel were assigned to the base in 1956. The base was deactivated again in December 1957. It transferred back to Ogden on 1 January 1958 and renamedWendover Air Force Auxiliary Field, while the range was renamed Hill Air Force Range in 1960, and inactivated in August 1961.[3]

World War II barracks

The base was reactivated on 15 July 1961, but the only personnel based there were a fifteen-man firefighting detachment. By 1962, when the base was again deactivated, only 128 of the original 668 buildings remained. The General Services Administration (GSA) wanted to sell the base to the town of Wendover, leaving only the bombing ranges and radar site with the Air Force. The base was renamed Decker Field, and again declared surplus in 1972. The base continued to be used occasionally for training by Air National Guard units, and the firefighting detachment remained until 1977.[47]

Wendover was officially listed on the National Register of Historic Places on 1 July 1975.[48] The entire facility was declared surplus in 1976,[3] and on 9 July 1976, the water system and its annexes were transferred to the city of Wendover, Utah. The GSA deeded most of the base, including runways, taxiways, hangars, hospital complex, and several warehouses to Wendover for a civil airport on 15 August 1977. The Air Force retained about 86 acres (35 ha) of the cantonment area and 164 acres (66 ha) of the radar site.[47]

Beginning in 1980 the 4440th Tactical Fighter Training Group began holding regular exercises known as Red Flag from Nellis AFB, Nevada. These exercises used Wendover, with over 9,000 men and women deployed to Decker Field, Utah. About 5,200 sorties were flown, representing over 9,500 flying hours.[47] Red Flag exercises at Wendover were discontinued after 1986.[46] The U.S. Air Force relinquished the remainder of Decker Field to the town of Wendover in 1992.[47]

Current uses[edit]

Main article: Wendover Airport

The operations building/museum/gift shop at the Historic Wendover Airfield. The tall structure behind the building is the old control tower from World War II.

As of 2015, this former Air Force Base is used as a civil airport, with an unusually long runway for such a facility (there are two 8,000′ long runways).[49] Wendover is one of the most intact World War II training airfields. It is also one of the most historic. The airfield is very isolated in northwest Utah, sitting in the middle of a vast wasteland miles away from any major population center. It is probably for this reason, and the dry hot climate, that much of the airfield remains today. Still-extant facilities include the vast runway system, numerous ramps, taxiways, dispersal pads, and most of the original hangars (including the Enola Gay B-29 hangar). Most of the hospital complex and many barracks remain, as does a chow hall, chapel, swimming pool and many other World War II-era buildings.[50] In 2009, a hangar at the base dubbed The Manhattan Project’s Enola Gay Hangar was listed as one of the most endangered historic sites in the United States.[51] A local group, “Historic Wendover Airfield”, is attempting to preserve the former base.[52]

Numerous films and television shows have been filmed using Wendover Field, including The Philadelphia Experiment (1984), Con Air (1995), Mulholland Falls (1996), Independence Day (1996),Hulk (2003) and The Core (2003).[53]

The Enola Gay (pronunciation: /ˈnlə ˈɡ/) is a Boeing B-29 Superfortress bomber, named for Enola Gay Tibbets, the mother of the pilot, Colonel Paul Tibbets, who selected the aircraft while it was still on the assembly line. On 6 August 1945, during the final stages of World War II, it became the first aircraft to drop an atomic bomb. The bomb, code-named “Little Boy“, was targeted at the city of Hiroshima, Japan, and caused unprecedented destruction. Enola Gay participated in the second atomic attack as the weather reconnaissance aircraft for the primary target of Kokura. Clouds and drifting smoke resulted in a secondary target, Nagasaki, being bombed instead.

After the war, the Enola Gay returned to the United States, where it was operated from Roswell Army Air Field, New Mexico. In May 1946, it was flown to Kwajalein for the Operation Crossroads nuclear tests in the Pacific, but was not chosen to make the test drop at Bikini Atoll. Later that year it was transferred to the Smithsonian Institution, and spent many years parked at air bases exposed to the weather and souvenir hunters, before being disassembled and transported to the Smithsonian’s storage facility at Suitland, Maryland, in 1961.

In the 1980s, veterans groups engaged in a call for the Smithsonian to put the aircraft on display, leading to an acrimonious debate about exhibiting the aircraft without a proper historical context. The cockpit and nose section of the aircraft were exhibited at the National Air and Space Museum (NASM) in downtown Washington, D.C., for the bombing’s 50th anniversary in 1995, amid controversy. Since 2003, the entire restored B-29 has been on display at NASM’s Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center. The last survivor of its crew, Theodore Van Kirk, died on July 28, 2014, at the age of 93.

The Enola Gay (Model number B-29-45-MO,[N 1] Serial number 44-86292, Victor number 82) was built by the Glenn L. Martin Company (now Lockheed Martin) at its Bellevue, Nebraska plant, located at what is now known as Offutt Air Force Base. The bomber was one of 15 B-29s with the “Silverplate” modifications necessary to deliver atomic weapons. These modifications included an extensively modified bomb bay with pneumatic doors and British bomb attachment and release systems, reversible pitch propellers that gave more braking power on landing, improved engines with fuel injection and better cooling,[2][3] and the removal of protective armor and gun turrets.[4]

Enola Gay after Hiroshima mission, entering hard-stand. It is in its 6th Bombardment Group livery, with victor number 82 visible on fuselage just forward of the tail fin.

Enola Gay was personally selected by Colonel Paul W. Tibbets, Jr., the commander of the 509th Composite Group, on 9 May 1945, while still on the assembly line. The aircraft was accepted by the United States Army Air Forces (USAAF) on 18 May 1945 and assigned to the 393d Bombardment Squadron, Heavy, 509th Composite Group. Crew B-9, commanded by Captain Robert A. Lewis, took delivery of the bomber and flew it from Omaha to the 509th’s base at Wendover Army Air Field, Utah, on 14 June 1945.[5]

Thirteen days later, the aircraft left Wendover for Guam, where it received a bomb-bay modification, and flew to North Field, Tinian, on 6 July. It was initially given the Victor (squadron-assigned identification) number 12, but on 1 August, was given the circle R tail markings of the 6th Bombardment Group as a security measure and had its Victor number changed to 82 to avoid misidentification with actual 6th Bombardment Group aircraft.[5] During July, the bomber made eight practice or training flights, and flew two missions, on 24 and 26 July, to drop pumpkin bombs on industrial targets at Kobe and Nagoya. Enola Gay was used on 31 July on a rehearsal flight for the actual mission.[6]

The partially assembled Little Boy gun-type nuclear weapon L-11 was contained inside a 41-inch (100 cm) x 47-inch (120 cm) x 138-inch (350 cm) wooden crate weighing 10,000 pounds (4,500 kg) that was secured to the deck of the USS Indianapolis. Unlike the six Uranium-235 target discs, which were later flown to Tinian on three separate aircraft arriving 28 and 29 July, the assembled projectile with the nine Uranium-235 rings installed was shipped in a single lead-lined steel container weighing 300 pounds (140 kg) that was securely locked to brackets welded to the deck of Captain Charles B. McVay III‘s quarters.[N 2] Both the L-11 and projectile were dropped off at Tinian on 26 July 1945.[8]

Hiroshima mission[edit]

Little Boy unit on trailer cradle in pit on Tinian, before being loaded intoEnola Gay’s bomb bay.

On 5 August 1945, during preparation for the first atomic mission, Tibbets assumed command of the aircraft and named it after his mother, Enola Gay Tibbets, who had herself been named for the heroine of a novel.[N 3] When it came to selecting a name for the plane, Tibbets later recalled that:

my thoughts turned at this point to my courageous red-haired mother, whose quiet confidence had been a source of strength to me since boyhood, and particularly during the soul-searching period when I decided to give up a medical career to become a military pilot. At a time when Dad had thought I had lost my marbles, she had taken my side and said, “I know you will be all right son.”[10]

The name was painted on the aircraft on 5 August by Allan L. Karl, an enlisted man in the 509th.[5] Regularly assigned aircraft commander Robert Lewis was unhappy to be displaced by Tibbets for this important mission, and became furious when he arrived at the aircraft on the morning of 6 August to see it painted with the now-famous nose art.[11]

Hiroshima was the primary target of the first nuclear bombing mission on 6 August, with Kokura and Nagasaki as alternative targets. Enola Gay, piloted by Tibbets, took off from North Field, in theMariana Islands, about six hours’ flight time from Japan, accompanied by two other B-29s, The Great Artiste, carrying instrumentation, and a then-nameless aircraft later called Necessary Evil, commanded by Captain George Marquardt, to take photographs. The director of the Manhattan Project, Major General Leslie R. Groves, Jr., wanted the event recorded for posterity, so the takeoff was illuminated by floodlights. When he wanted to taxi, Tibbets leaned out the window to direct the bystanders out of the way. On request, he gave a friendly wave for the cameras.[12]

Hiroshima explosion.

After leaving Tinian, the aircraft made their way separately to Iwo Jima, where they rendezvoused at 2,440 meters (8,010 ft) and set course for Japan. The aircraft arrived over the target in clear visibility at 9,855 meters (32,333 ft). Captain William S. “Deak” Parsons of Project Alberta, who was in command of the mission, armed the bomb during the flight to minimize the risks during takeoff. His assistant, Second Lieutenant Morris R. Jeppson, removed the safety devices 30 minutes before reaching the target area.[13]

The release at 08:15 (Hiroshima time) went as planned, and the Little Boy took 43 seconds to fall from the aircraft flying at 31,060 feet (9,470 m) to the predetermined detonation height about 1,968 feet (600 m) above the city. Enola Gay traveled 11.5 mi (18.5 km) before it felt the shock waves from the blast.[14] Although buffeted by the shock, neither Enola Gay nor The Great Artiste was damaged.[15]

The detonation created a blast equivalent to 16 kilotons of TNT (67 TJ).[16] The U-235 weapon was considered very inefficient, with only 1.7% of its fissile material fissioning.[17] The radius of total destruction was about one mile (1.6 km), with resulting fires across 4.4 square miles (11 km2).[18] Americans estimated that 4.7 square miles (12 km2) of the city were destroyed. Japanese officials determined that 69% of Hiroshima’s buildings were destroyed and another 6–7% damaged.[19] Some 70,000–80,000 people, or some 30% of the city’s population, were killed by the blast and resultant firestorm,[20] and another 70,000 injured.[21] Out of those killed, 20,000 were soldiers.[22]

Photo showing the plane back to its base.

Enola Gay returned safely to its base on Tinian to great fanfare, touching down at 2:58 pm, after 12 hours 13 minutes. The Great Artiste and Necessary Evilfollowed at short intervals. Several hundred people, including journalists and photographers, had gathered to watch the planes return. Tibbets was the first to disembark, and was presented with the Distinguished Service Cross on the spot.[15]

Nagasaki mission[edit]

The Hiroshima mission was followed by another atomic strike. Originally scheduled for 11 August, it was brought forward by two days to 9 August owing to bad weather. This time, a Fat Mannuclear weapon was carried by B-29 Bockscar, piloted by Major Charles W. Sweeney.[23] Enola Gay, flown by Captain George Marquardt’s Crew B-10, was the weather reconnaissance aircraft forKokura, the primary target.[24] Enola Gay reported clear skies over Kokura,[25] but by the time Bockscar arrived, the city was obscured by smoke from fires from the conventional bombing of Yawataby 224 B-29s the day before. After three unsuccessful passes, Bockscar diverted to its secondary target, Nagasaki,[26] where it dropped its bomb. In contrast to the Hiroshima mission, the Nagasaki mission has been described as tactically botched, although the mission did meet its objectives. The crew encountered a number of problems in execution, and had very little fuel by the time they landed at the emergency backup landing site Yontan Airfield on Okinawa.[27][28]


Hiroshima mission[edit]

Bombardier Thomas Ferebee with the Norden Bombsight on Tinian after the dropping of Little Boy

Enola Gay’s crew on 6 August 1945, consisted of 12 men.[29] The crew was:

Source: Campbell, 2005, p. 30. Asterisks denote regular crewmen of the Enola Gay.

Of mission commander Parsons, it was said: “There is no one more responsible for getting this bomb out of the laboratory and into some form useful for combat operations than Captain Parsons, by his plain genius in the ordnance business.”[30]

Nagasaki mission[edit]

For the Nagasaki mission, Enola Gay was flown by Crew B-10, normally assigned to Up An’ Atom:

  • Captain George W. Marquardt – aircraft commander
  • Second Lieutenant James M. Anderson – co-pilot
  • Second Lieutenant Russell Gackenbach – navigator
  • Captain James W. Strudwick – bombardier
  • First Lieutenant Jacob Beser – radar countermeasures
  • Technical Sergeant James R. Corliss – flight engineer
  • Sergeant Warren L. Coble – radio operator
  • Sergeant Joseph M. DiJulio – radar operator
  • Sergeant Melvin H. Bierman – tail gunner
  • Sergeant Anthony D. Capua, Jr. – assistant engineer/scanner

Source: Campbell, 2005, p. 134, 191−192.

Subsequent history[edit]

Enola Gay in the Smithsonian storage facility at Suitland, 1987

On 6 November 1945, Lewis flew the Enola Gay back to the United States, arriving at the 509th’s new base at Roswell Army Air Field, New Mexico, on 8 November. On 29 April 1946, Enola Gayleft Roswell as part of Operation Crossroads nuclear tests in the Pacific. It flew to Kwajalein on 1 May. It was not chosen to make the test drop at Bikini Atoll and left Kwajalein on 1 July, the date of the test, reaching Fairfield-Suisun Army Air Field, California, the next day.[31]

The decision was made to preserve the Enola Gay, and on 24 July 1946, the aircraft was flown to Davis-Monthan Air Force Base, Arizona, in preparation for storage. On 30 August 1946, the title to the aircraft was transferred to the Smithsonian Institution and the Enola Gay was removed from the USAAF inventory.[31] From 1946 to 1961, the Enola Gay was put into temporary storage at a number of locations. It was at Davis-Monthan from 1 September 1946 until 3 July 1949, when it was flown to Orchard Place Air Field, Park Ridge, Illinois, by Tibbets for acceptance by the Smithsonian. It was moved to Pyote Air Force Base, Texas, on 12 January 1952, and then to Andrews Air Force Base, Maryland, on 2 December 1953,[32] because the Smithsonian had no storage space for the aircraft.[33]

It was hoped that the Air Force would guard the plane but, lacking hangar space, it was left outdoors on a remote part of the air base, exposed to the elements. Souvenir hunters broke in and removed parts. Insects and birds then gained access to the aircraft. Paul E. Garber, the first head of the National Air Museum of the Smithsonian Institution, became concerned about the Enola Gays condition,[33] and on 10 August 1960, Smithsonian staff began dismantling the aircraft. The components were transported to the Smithsonian storage facility at Suitland, Maryland, on 21 July 1961.[32]

Enola Gay remained at Suitland for many years. By the early 1980s, two veterans of the 509th, Don Rehl and his former navigator in the 509th, Frank B. Stewart, began lobbying for the aircraft to be restored and put on display. They enlisted Tibbets and Senator Barry Goldwater in their campaign. In 1983, Walter Boyne, a former B-52 pilot with the Strategic Air Command, became director of the National Air and Space Museum, and he made the Enola Gays restoration a priority.[33] Looking at the aircraft, Tibbets recalled, was a “sad meeting. [My] fond memories, and I don’t mean the dropping of the bomb, were the numerous occasions I flew the airplane…. I pushed it very, very hard and it never failed me…. It was probably the most beautiful piece of machinery that any pilot ever flew.”[33]

Restoration of the bomber began on 5 December 1984, at the Paul E. Garber Preservation, Restoration, and Storage Facility in Suitland-Silver Hill, Maryland. The propellers that were used on the bombing mission were later shipped toTexas A&M University. One of these propellers was trimmed to 12.5 feet (3.8 m) for use in the university’s Oran W. Nicks Low Speed Wind Tunnel. The lightweight aluminium variable-pitch propeller is powered by a 1,250 kVA electric motor providing a wind speed up to 200 miles per hour (320 km/h).[34] Two engines were rebuilt at Garber and two at San Diego Air & Space Museum. The work was slow and meticulous. Every component was carefully cleaned. Some parts and instruments had been removed and could not be located. Replacements were found or fabricated, and marked so that future curators could distinguish them from the original components.[35]


Exhibition controversy[edit]

Under the cockpit window of theEnola Gay, while in storage 1987.

Enola Gay became the center of a controversy at the Smithsonian Institution when the museum planned to put its fuselage on public display in 1995 as part of an exhibit commemorating the 50th anniversary of the atomic bombing of Hiroshima.[36] The exhibit, The Crossroads: The End of World War II, the Atomic Bomb and the Cold War, was drafted by the Smithsonian’s National Air and Space Museum staff, and arranged around the restored Enola Gay.[37]

Critics of the planned exhibit, especially those of the American Legion and the Air Force Association, charged that the exhibit focused too much attention on the Japanese casualties inflicted by the nuclear bomb, rather than on the motivations for the bombing or the discussion of the bomb’s role in ending the conflict with Japan.[38][39] The exhibit brought to national attention many long-standing academic and political issues related to retrospective views of the bombings. As a result, after various failed attempts to revise the exhibit in order to meet the satisfaction of competing interest groups, the exhibit was canceled on 30 January 1995. Martin O. Harwit, Director of the National Air and Space Museum, was compelled to resign over the controversy.[40][41]

The forward fuselage did go on display on 28 June 1995. On 2 July 1995, three people were arrested for throwing ash and human blood on the aircraft’s fuselage, following an earlier incident in which a protester had thrown red paint over the gallery’s carpeting.[42] The exhibition closed on 18 May 1998, and the fuselage was returned to the Garber Facility for final restoration.[43]

Complete restoration and display[edit]

Restoration work began in 1984, and would eventually require 300,000 staff hours. While the fuselage was on display, from 1995 to 1998, work continued on the remaining unrestored components. The aircraft was shipped in pieces to the National Air and Space Museum’s Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center in Chantilly, Virginia from March–June 2003, with the fuselage and wings reunited for the first time since 1960 on 10 April 2003[3] and assembly completed on 8 August 2003. The aircraft is currently at Washington Dulles International Airport in the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center, since the museum annex opened on 15 December 2003.[43]

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment